Many plans go into creating the perfect day for a bride’s wedding. But when all is said and done, the wedding and engagement photographs will tell the tale of “Our Wedding Day.” Capture your perfect moments with pictures at the ideal location that will remind you of how enchanting, romantic, and personal your wedding day really was. Here are top ten wedding engagement and wedding photography session locations in Orange County:
1. The number one location for wedding and engagement photography sessions in Orange County is… the DISNEYLAND theme park. Let the child in you have fun at the Happiest Place on Earth. Bring the enchanting fairy tale of your engagement or wedding to life in your photographs using the enchanted castle as your backdrop. Or for more playful shots, take some “mad” photos in the teacups, explosive shots at Big Thunder Mountain or wacky cracks in ToonTown.
2. Looking for the classic beach shot for your e-session? The beach at the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach is the best location in Orange County. With its panoramic Pacific Ocean views you’ll have a classic romantic paradise to illuminate your romantic moments.
3. Downtown San Juan Capistrano is home to one of the oldest train stations in Orange County. Centered in an antique mission town, the train station offers a beautiful and unique backdrop of colorful train cars and a rustic country town. You can even get amazing shots aboard some old trains.
4. For animal lovers the best photography location in Orange County is the Zoomars Petting Zoo in San Juan Capistrano. With this rare collection of exotic and endangered species as a backdrop, you have a distinctive way to exhibit your personality in your engagement or wedding photos.
5. Downtown Laguna Beach provides a great location for engagement or wedding photography sessions. With its quaint beach city, charming boardwalk and protected tide pools, your photos can have the unique blend of cityscape and casual beach lifestyle that defines Southern California.
6. Just outside Orange County, you can feel like you’re on the other side of the world in the